Are you seeking inspiration in your workouts? Find motivation and get yourself back in motion by trying some alternative workouts you had never considered. Here are 5 answers to your problem that will not only be beneficial for your health and fitness, but enjoyable too!
1. Clinical Pilates is one of the most advanced forms of one-on-one exercise that is suitable for anyone and everyone. It involves the use of controlled movements and spring-resistant equipment to work on muscle tone and strengthening. Unlike conventional Pilates, the clinical approach involves a trained physiotherapist who understands the anatomy, physiology, and biomechanics involved. One of the main attractions of Clinical Pilates is that it can be tailored specifically to the needs and condition of an individual. Guided by a Back In Motion Health Group physiotherapist, a specialist Clinical Pilates program may be prescribed for a health or injury concern. It is also increasingly used as a choice of exercise for fitness and general health benefits. Clinical Pilates helps improve postural fitness, balance, coordination, and flexibility, which contributes to your quest for lifelong optimal physical health Clinical Pilates delivered by a Back in Motion physio ensure a specialized, one-on-one approach within a comfortable, stress-free, and well-guided environment.
2. Trampolining has long been known as an enjoyable activity for children and a great way to keep them active. However, the truth is that trampolining may be one of the most effective forms of aerobic exercise for all ages, from toddlers through to grandparents. The rebounding movement of trampolining improves body tone by exercising a wide range of muscles in the body. Furthermore, it may be beneficial for heart health because the rebounding movement causes contractions in the muscles that improve the circulation of blood back into the heart. Trampolines come in all shapes and sizes; while larger trampolines are suitable for rebounding exercise, mini trampolines tend to offer the greatest flexibility as they can be used indoors as well as outside. This means you can exercise all year round in the comfort of your home. In addition to this, they are only six to nine inches off the ground and are not meant for high bounces or dangerous maneuvers. Trampolining is an easy and enjoyable way to keep your muscles active, your bones strong, and your energy levels high.
3. You can DIY a number of exercises, either at home or your local park, with the use of a few pieces of simple equipment. Firstly, hula hooping provides a great workout that will help tone your thighs, stomach, glutes, and arms. Hula hooping is also a good way to relieve the stresses and strains of everyday life.
Skipping is another great all-body workout, which utilizes your core to stabilize the body, legs for jumping, and shoulders and arms for turning the rope. At a small cost, skipping can be done almost anywhere, anytime, and can burn as many, or even more calories, than running! It is a workout that can be taken by people of all fitness levels, as you can alter the intensity and duration as suits you.
Another cheap and easy piece of equipment for DIY exercise is a resistance band. A number of exercises can be undertaken with this portable piece of equipment, which may improve strength and balance because you are working in a full range of motion. Resistance band exercises are particularly effective at toning your muscles and allowing you to gradually increase the stress on your muscles as you regain more strength. Your resistance band is inexpensive and portable, meaning you can take it with you and exercise anywhere.
4. Whole Body Vibration Therapy (WBVT) is a science-based therapy that uses gravitational force to stimulate and train your muscles. Although the early generation of WBVT was designed for astronauts and elite athletes, today’s therapy is valuable for almost anyone, from children through to seniors. It has become increasingly popular for general fitness as more people have discovered the regime’s time-tested value. Progressive physiotherapy practices, such as Back In Motion Health Group, are now incorporating WBVT for specific rehabilitation and fitness. Different muscle groups can be creatively targeted through a number of positions, including standing, sitting, kneeling, hopping, squatting, and more. While it is safe to use daily for extended periods, one of the most appealing advantages of WBVT is the time-effectiveness of its benefits. Research has suggested that you may only need to spend up to 10-15 minutes a session, a few times a week, to achieve sustainable results.
5. Kangoo Jump boots are a recent creation that has shown to increase the fun in exercise, which motivates people to keep active for longer. They simulate the motion of jumping or rebounding, thus working on the butt muscles, leg muscles, trunk, and stomach. Kangoo Jump boots provide similar benefits to trampolining, however, while the trampoline is stationary, Kangoo Jump boots are a revolutionary concept that allows total freedom of movement. Kangoo Jump Boots can involve a range of different exercises that may save considered amounts of workout time because of their effectiveness.