3 lb. pork butt
salt and pepper
1 large yellow onion
4 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce and 3 tbsp sauce
1/2 cup paleo barbecue sauce
2 1/2 cups beef broth
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Chop the onion into quarters and then layer into the bottom of the crock pot.
- Trim the pork butt of an excess fat and cut into 4-5 pieces.
- Season well with salt and pepper and lay on top of the onions.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-8.5 hours, until the pork is tender and easy to shred with a fork. Add the peppers and adobo sauce, barbeque sauce, and broth.
- Remove the pork from the crock pot and shred.
- Set into a bowl.
- Strain the juices remaining in the crock pot through cheesecloth or a tea towel and add enough back to the shredded pork to coat.
Recipe and Photo from: Paleo Grubs
http://paleogrubs.com/crock-pot-pulled-pork-recipe By Rebecca Bohl