2 bell peppers – your choice of color
1 cup white mushrooms
1 cup broccoli
¼ tsp cayenne pepper
salt and pepper, to taste
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dice up your vegetables of choice.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix eggs, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, and vegetables.
- Cut peppers into equal halves. A tip: Try to buy peppers that are symmetrical and have somewhat flat sides – this makes it easier for them to balance while baking.
- Core the peppers so that they’re clean enough to add the filling.
- Pour a quarter of the egg / vegetable mix into each pepper halve, adding more vegetables to the top to fill in any empty space.
- Place on baking sheet and cook approximately 35 minutes or until eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Serve and enjoy! I personally like mine with a dash of hot sauce on top.
Recipe and Photo from: Paleo Grubs