4 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp coconut milk
2 tsp sea salt
½ tsp black pepper
½ tsp paprika
1 lb. of grass-fed ground beef
ZUCCHINI “BREAD” AND COCONUT SAUCE
3 cloves of garlic
250g can coconut milk
4 very large zucchinis or 8 small ones (one per sandwich)
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp curry powder
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Preheat your over to 350 degrees. Line two roasting trays with aluminum foil.
- Dice your tomato, onion and garlic. Set aside.
- For the meatballs, crack open your egg and mix in tomato, onion, garlic, salt, black pepper and coconut milk.
- Put your beef into a mixing bowl and using your hands knead in the egg mixture.
- Shape into lovely little meatballs and place on roasting tray and put tray into heated oven for 20 minutes.
- While your meatballs form into edible creations take your washed zucchini and slice them in half. Then dig out about 1/3 of the zucchini meat on one half and ½ from the top half.
- Dice up the zucchini meat and add onion, tomato, garlic, salt, curry powder and add the coconut cream only.
- Mix everything and pour into your waiting zucchini tunnels.
- Remove your meatballs from the oven and place your zucchini into the oven at the same temperature.
- Cook your guys for 20 minutes uncovered and then cover them with a sheet of foil for another 10 minutes.
- Chop up your parsley and lemon wedges for plating.
- Remove zucchini from oven and sprinkle some lemon juice on top.
- Nestle the meatballs into the deeper zucchini half place your second zucchini half on top, slice in half and serve with some parsley and lemon on the side for a mini salad garnish.
Recipe and Photo from: Paleo Grubs