2 pounds thinly sliced rib eye or sirloin
2 Tbsp. lard/bacon fat or tallow
2/3 cup coconut aminos
2 Tbsp. sesame oil
5 cloves of garlic, pressed
2 Tbsp. raw honey
4 green onion, chopped
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1/4 tsp. sea salt
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Mix marinade ingredients together in a bowl until well combined.
- Add meat and marinade to resealable plastic bag, massage marinade into the meat and place in fridge for 2-4 hours.
- Heat lard/bacon fat or tallow in frying pan over medium high heat.
- Using cooking tongs, place slices of beef in a single layer in the pan and cook for 1 minute on each side.
- Transfer cooked slices to serving plate and begin cooking the next batch.
- Repeat until all meat is cooked. Serve!
Recipe and Photo from: Paleo Cupboard