2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs (or breasts), chopped into bite-sized pieces
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 Tbsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
1/2 tsp. sea salt
1/4 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
1/4 tsp. dried thyme
2 tsp. paprika
2 tsp. cumin
1 tsp. turmeric
1/2 tsp. allspice
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Prepare the chicken and place in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken and toss to thoroughly coat.
- Place the plastic bag in the refrigerator and allow to marinate for at least 2 hours or more.
- Heat the grill. Skewer the chicken and grill for about 15 minutes or until cooked through, turning once or twice while grilling.
- Remove chicken from the skewers (chop into bite sized pieces if necessary) and serve with zucchini hummus (optional).
Recipe and Photo from: Paleo Cupboard