1 head Cauliflower
1/2 cup Lump Crab Meat
1/2 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
6 pieces Nori Seaweed
1 Tbsp Coconut Aminos, condiment
1 tsp Wasabi, condiments
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Rinse cauliflower, and grate with a cheese grater.
- Discard stems.
- Sauté cauliflower in 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil for 5–7 minutes on medium heat.
- Let cool.
- Thinly slice cucumber and avocado.
- Place a sheet of seaweed onto a cutting board, and cover 2/3 with a thin layer of cauliflower.
- Place a row of cucumber, avocado, and crab meat 1/2 inch from the top edge of the seaweed.
- Carefully roll sushi until you have an inch of seaweed left.
- Wet the sea weed with water to seal the roll.
- Slice sushi roll into 1–inch pieces.
- Serve sushi with wasabi and coconut aminos for dipping.
Recipe and Photo from: Primal Palate