1 tsp Black Pepper
2 Tbsp Chives , chopped
5 cloves Garlic, minced
1/4 tsp Fish Sauce
2 tsp Ginger Root, minced
1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
1 lb Ground Pork
1 head Endive (Belgian)
1 1/2 Radish, slivered
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Heat a cast iron skillet on medium heat.
- Place ground meat into the skillet and crumble using a high heat rubber scraper.
- Add garlic, ginger, chives, and red pepper flakes to the meat, and continue to brown.
- When meat is almost cooked completely add the fish sauce, as well as the black pepper.
- Stir meat constantly to ensure the fish sauce is evenly distributed.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Serve in endive boats and garnish with slivers of radish.
Recipe and Photo from: Primal Palate