1 lb Ground Beef
1/4 lb Beef Liver, finely chopped
1/2 cup Onion, diced
2 tsp Smoked Paprika
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Cinnamon, ground
1 tsp Black Pepper
1/2 tsp Salt
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Preheat the oven to bake at 350.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine ground beef and beef liver.
- Season with smoked paprika, garlic powder, cinnamon, black pepper, and salt.
- Continue to mix with hands until meat is equally seasoned.
- Mix in the diced onion.
- Form meat mixture into balls, slightly larger than an ounce.
- Place in a baking dish and bake meat balls for 25 minutes.
Recipe and Photo from: Primal Palate