1 lb carrots
3 tbsp ghee
¼ cup almond milk
1 lb wild jumbo shrimp, shell on, deveined
2 tbsp grass fed butter, cubed
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
1 tsp aleppo pepper (optional)
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Steam carrots until soft and place in the food processor and pulse together with ghee and almond milk until smooth. Set aside.
- Rinse shrimp and pat dry.
- Mix together butter, garlic, parsley and aleppo pepper.
- Combine butter mixture with the shrimp and place on a baking dish.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes until shrimp turns pink.
- Serve on top of the carrot mash.
Recipe and Photo from: Paleo Foodie Kitchen