1½ lbs grass fed ground beef
1 large bell pepper, sliced
1 medium onion, sliced
1 can water chestnuts, drained and sliced
½ cup raw cashews (toast on a dry pan for a few minutes until browned)
2 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
1 tbsp fresh garlic, grated
4 tbsp coconut aminos
salt and pepper to taste
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Stir fry beef until lightly browned.
- Add ginger, garlic and coconut aminos. Saute until fragrant.
- Add bell pepper, onions and water chestnuts. Cook until vegetables are soft.
- Adjust seasonings by adding salt and pepper.
- Turn off heat and mix in toasted cashews.
Recipe and Photo from: Paleo Foodie Kitchen