1 clove Garlic, minced
1/2 Tbsp Ginger Root, minced
1/2 tsp Salt and Pepper, to taste
2 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
2 Tbsp Fish Sauce
1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes, to taste
1 oz Carrot, Raw, shredded
1 oz Radish, sliced thin
1 1/2 cup Cabbage, shredded
1/2 Green Onion, chopped
1/2 Navel Orange, peeled and chopped
1/4 Red Bell Pepper, sliced thin
1/8 cup Almonds, Slivered
10 oz Sirloin Steak
8 Grape Tomatoes, halved
1 Tbsp Sesame Ginger Dressing
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Whisk all marinade ingredients (garlic, ginger root, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, coconut aminos, and fish sauce) and pour over steak.
- Allow steak to marinate 3 hours before cooking.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Grill sirloin steak on high heat for approximately 4 minutes per side.
- While letting the steak rest, rinse and chop all vegetables, as well as the orange.
- Toss cabbage, bell pepper, radish, tomato and orange in a mixing bowl.
- Slice the steak thinly (1/8-inch strips).
- Plate salad, and top with strips of the sirloin.
- Add slivered almonds and green onion as garnish.
- Drizzle with sesame ginger dressing and serve.
Recipe and Photo from: Primal Palate