1 baby watermelon
1/2 red onion, chopped
5 garlic cloves, minced
1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
juice of 3 limes
1 cup cilantro, chopped
sea salt, to taste
2 plum tomatoes, chopped
HOW TO PREPARE:
1. Cut the watermelon in half. Then slice each half so you get circular pieces.
2. Cut each circular piece into quarters and lay the pieces on a serving platter. The pieces should look triangular, with a curved bottom.
3. In a medium bowl add avocado, in large size chunks.
4. Mash with a fork until half smooth and half chunky.
5. Add red onion,garlic,jalapeño pepper, lime juice, cilantro and salt to the bowl. Mix well.
6. Add tomatoes prior to serving and mix well until combined
7. Scoop a serving of guacamole onto each watermelon piece, top with a tiny piece of cilantro and serve.
Recipe and Photo from: Paleo Porn