2 red snapper fillets, skin off
1 tsp red curry paste
2 tbsp virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp sea salt
Drizzle of lemon or lime juice at the end
1 tsp coconut oil or macadamia nut oil
10 baby carrots
1/2 tbsp thinly sliced fresh ginger
1 tsp raw honey
1 tbsp fish sauce
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 cups broccoli
1 garlic clove
1 tsp coconut oil
1 small frying pan or a wok for carrots, 1 larger frying pan for fish, 1 small saucepan for broccoli
HOW TO PREPARE:
1. Rinse and pat dry the snapper fillets. Mix red curry paste with olive oil and sea salt and brush the snapper fillets on both sides. Set aside for 5 minutes to marinate.
2. Fill up a smal saucepan with hot water and put on high heat to bring to boil. Peel and slice the carrots in halves, slice the ginger and prepare the broccoli florets and garlic.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon of coconut oil in a small frying pan until sizzling hot.
4. Add ginger and carrots and pan fry for 2 minutes.
5. Add fish sauce, honey, lemon juice and pepper and cook on high heat for a further 2-3 minutes until carros and ginger are lightly caramelised and sticky. In between stirring the carrots, heat a little virgin olive oil in a larger frying pan.
6. Add the fish fillets and cook for 3 minutes on each side.
7. At a 15 minute mark, add broccoli to boiling water and cook for 2 minutes.
8. Strain and add back to the saucepan with garlic and coconut oil, toss through and set aside.
9. Serve the fish fillets drizzled with some lemon or lime juice, cooked yet still slightly crunchy carrots and garlic broccoli
Recipe and Photo from: Eat Drink Paleo