Cook time: 7 hours
4-6lbs Grass Fed Beef Short Ribs
1 lime, juiced
3 tablespoons Coconut Aminos (soy free seasoning sauce)
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
1 tablespoon raw honey
1 tablespoon sesame oil
2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
1 teaspoon siracha (or other hot sauce)
2 teaspoons sesame seeds
salt and pepper, to taste
HOW TO PREPARE:
1. Place spare ribs in a large baking dish or shallow dish.
2. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, other than the ribs.
3. Pour marinade over the ribs.
4. Cover and place in fridge to marinate for 8+ hours
5. Place ribs in crockpot.
6. Pour extra marinade on top or few teaspoons of water
7. Turn crockpot to low and cook for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender and falls off the bone.