- cooking oil spray
- 1 large red capsicum, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 3 eggs, beaten
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 multi-grain bread rolls, to serve
- large green salad, to serve
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Spray a frying pan with oil.
- Over medium heat, cook capsicum and corn for 2 minutes, until softened.
- Transfer to a bowl and combine with parsley, eggs and flour. Season with pepper, to taste.
- Spray frying pan with oil and add large spoonfuls of mixture to pan, in batches (to make 12 fritters total).
- Cook over medium-high heat for 1–2 minutes each side, until golden.
- Serve with bread rolls and a green salad.