- 2 avocados, peeled and pitted
- juice of 1/2 grapefruit
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red sweet pepper, diced
- 1/4 small yellow onion, finely minced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 3-4 sprigs fresh basil
HOW TO PREPARE:
- In a food processor, blend avocado, grapefruit juice, garlic and hot water. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a medium pan with tall sides over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil.
- Saute mushrooms, sweet pepper, onion, tomato, and basil until they begin to soften.
- Add avocado mixture and heat through.