- 8 bacon slices, diced
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- 1 medium sweet potato, diced
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 7-8 green beans
- 1 avocado
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Cook chopped bacon in a medium skillet over medium-low heat. Drain fat when done and set bacon aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Add 1 Tbs of drippings from the bacon pan, onion, and sweet potato.
- Stirring often, sauté until onions begin to turn translucent and sweet potato softens slightly (about 10-15 minutes).
- Add zucchini and green beans to the sweet potato mixture and cook just until they turn bright green.
- Combine bacon and vegetables. Season with freshly ground black pepper, and top with avocado to serve.