- 8 bacon slices, cut in half (about 480 calories)
- 16 large Medjool dates, pitted (about 1056 calories)
- 16 whole almonds (about 111 calories)
- toothpicks (optional)
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Open up dates gently with a knife.
- Stuff each date with an almond, and wrap with half of a bacon slice. Secure with a toothpick if necessary.
- Place on a shallow baking sheet and bake, bacon seam down, for about 7 minutes.
- Flip and bake for another 7 minutes or until bacon is crispy.
- Serve warm or cold, and store leftovers in the fridge.
TOTAL CALORIES OF THIS RECIPE 1647
CALORIE COUNT FOR 1 SERVING 411.75